Han Xiang Zi was one of the 8 immortals who was really good at music.
So anyway he went on this journey and met an old man who ferried him across a river.
Xiang Zi started playing his flute and the old man was all, dude, there’s a divine flute in this lake. We totally gotta compete and see who can play the most compelling melody.
Xiang Zi was all, k.
So they played some punk and jazz, but nothing happened.
Then Xiang Zi went to a neighbouring farm and fell in love with this chick. You can guess what happened next.
She broke his heart and he was all, DAMN I’m sad. So he played the most badass melody EVER and the flute was all, AWW YEAH THASS MAH KINDA MUSIC and it leapt into Xiang Zi’s arms.
So that’s how he got his awesome flute.
First post! Reblogging from my personal tumblr.
- evilwonka reblogged this from fuckyeahchinesemyths
- whollyyou reblogged this from shiminwrites
- inordinateinsanity reblogged this from unabrogable
- unabrogable reblogged this from 2bpencil and added:
- curiouscabaret likes this
- fuckyeahchinesemyths reblogged this from shiminwrites and added:
- orehrepus said: i love the well you re-tell all these cheena myths/legends :D
- shiminwrites reblogged this from 2bpencil
- indreamslife likes this
- hommegirl reblogged this from 2bpencil and added:
- 2bpencil posted this